On November 29, 2016, help others through the gift of your time, donation, and your voice on #GivingTuesday.
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season!
Child care is a bi-partisan issue that both major political parties support. This season, your donation to Child Care Aware® of America can truly have an impact on our country as our public policy and advocacy efforts work towards ensuring all children and families have access to affordable, quality child care.
This #GivingTuesday support Child Care Aware® of America by joining in three ways:
- Make a donation and encourage your friends and family to do the same.
- Join us for a Facebook Live discussion at 9 a.m. EST on November 29, where we will examine what the recent election results mean to child care and how you can get involved in our movement to create change.
- Take an #unselfie holding one of our signs and post it on your social media page. All #unselfies will be entered into a drawing to win a $50- gift card. Remember to use the hashtags #unselfie and #CCAoA, or tag @childcareaware so everyone knows how awesome you and we are!
Your support to Child Care Aware® of America helps:
- Empower every day parents and family caretakers to advocate for positive change in their communities—change that saves the lives of young children.
- Provide emergency response to child care providers and early education centers in Baton Rouge, LA, during their most challenging times as well as preparing these communities for crisis situations prior to natural and man-made disasters.
- Offer free webinars to parents and child care providers about topics like the Zika virus, childhood obesity, and child care laws in their state.
- Educate child care educators and providers through our professional development and so much more!
As our gift to you, you will receive our limited edition 15-month Child Care Works wall calendar with your donation of $25 or more.