Child Care Aware® of America Exclusive Member Benefits
Child Care Aware® of America Symposium and Family Advocacy Summit
Child Care Aware® of America Leadership Institute
National Data System (NDS) for Child Care
Child Care Aware® of America Capitol Connection newsletter
Free Access to Research and Best Practices:
Parents and the High Cost of Child Care report
Child Care in America: State Fact Sheets
Additional public policy research and reports
Why Child Care Aware® of America?
A membership with Child Care Aware® of America gives you access to unprecedented professional development, education, and research. Membership grants your agency, organization, and/or staff access to the leading minds, research, and professional development in the child care and early learning field. Through Child Care Aware® of America you can connect with leading experts, industry professionals, service providers, and donors.
Contact the membership team at Child Care Aware® of America, and we can answer your questions about membership and benefits. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-341-4100.
- National Data System (NDS) for Child Care: A web-based information management software platform and online referral tracking system designed by Child Care Aware® of America’s CCR&R members for CCR&Rs. The software assists them in collecting, reporting, and distributing local, regional, and national child care data.
- Child Care Aware® of America Member Newsletter: The Member Newsletter provides the most recent actions of other members, upcoming events, grant opportunities and critical updates on policies affecting the child care industry.
- Symposium and Family Advocacy Summit: The child care industry’s leading event brings together the most important child care resource and referral agency leaders, staff, child care providers, researchers, policymakers, parents, students, and others working to advance affordability, accessibility, and learning of children in child care. Participate in educational sessions, network with child care leaders and family advocates, and hear from policy experts.
- Leadership Institute: This annual conference is designed for child care resource and referral agency leaders. The conference provides an opportunity for leaders to network, collaborate, and share information about the national, state, and regional issues affecting the child care industry.
- Early Access to Reports: Annual reports like our Cost of Child Care and State Fact Sheets are released to members up to a week early so that you can provide feedback and influence the public report.
- Members Only Webinars: Join special members-only webinars that cover an array of topics—from our new reports to policy updates.